Saturday, November 5, 2011

AWOL Today!


If you've come looking for me today ... well, gotta tell ya I've gone AWOL!
You'll have to head over to {nifty thrifty things} to find me!!
I'm guest posting there today!!  Can I get an Oh-Yeah!


Seriously, you should head over even if you don't want to see me :)
Vanessa's blog is awesome!!

She has this one tutorial that I TOTALLY LOVE.  
When I saw it I immediately was taken back to childhood.
My mom used to have this shadow box collection
of all these adorable little knicky-knacky things.
I used to love looking at all their tiny randomness.

Well, Vanessa has taken that 70's memory to the new millenium! 


And, don't forget to check out her Homemade sugar cubes!
I'm just drooling for the chance to have a party so I can make them!


So be sure to head over to Vanessa's place.
I don't want to be lonely all day :)

No comments: