Friday, September 2, 2011

Avon ... For F-R-E-E-E??

Does that title make anyone else think of "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler?
Don't know what I mean?  Check out a clip here:


I know.  I'm a freak.  I just can't help myself.
At least you don't have to live with me :)

Anyhoo, Heads up my friends!
Don't Forget ...
Tomorrow is THE day for FREE Avon!
Be sure to head on over to J&M's Eye Candy and enter for your chance to win!

Want to see all the goodies you have the chance of winning?


It's a gift bundle of uber cool eye products!!  The bundle includes a full size Smooth Minerals Large Eyeshadow Pencil in Limestone, a full size Spectra Define Eyeliner in Navy, a full size Jillian Dempsey Professional Lash Booster in Black, and a full size Supershock Intense Mascara in Sapphire Color.  A cool way to perk up tired-mama eyes :)

********************************************

AND, don't miss this!
On SEPTEMBER 10th I will be guest posting at J&M Eye Candy!
I'm so lucky!  I get to be a part of their 2-week Party Extravaganza!!
Woo-hoo!  I love their site!  They post EVERY-SINGLE-DAY and they are so much fun!


So be sure to mark your calendars and check this site out!
I can only imagine how much cool stuff we are about to learn!

No comments: