Monday, August 8, 2011

Take the 2011 Challenge!


 


I'm jumping on the bandwagon!  Wanna join me??

Last week I read a post by my new bloggy world friend, Samantha, from the cool blog At Home with Mrs. H.  I was thrilled and excited to read what she wrote.  I was hooting and hollering with joy ... and then I realized ... wow, Samantha has ESP ... and if it's not ESP then she must have video recorders in my home!  I mean, how else could she know about all the junk precious stuff that is overtaking every room in my home.  I'm drowning I tell ya ... drowing in a sea of ... who knows what!

So, after I read all about the challenge I told my hubby about it and asked him to join me.  His response?  "Sure, we can do this, let's start with your 2011 pairs of shoes!"  DOH!  Truth time, I wasn't really thinking of getting rid of MY stuff  :)  I was leaning more toward the hubby's "collectables" as he calls them.  I mean, how many Nascar things can one man have??  Hmmm, I may need to rethink this challenge ...

Too late.  The hubby is all excited about it now.  Darn it all.  I"m stuck.  So, I am we are rising to her challenge!  It begins this next weekend.  We will get rid of 2011 things from our home before the end of the year ... and yes, maybe even a few pairs of my shoes.  Hmpf.

Stay tuned for the first round ... post coming soon ...

No comments: