Friday, July 1, 2011

Is Something Buggin' You?

Do you remember the Disney Classic Movie "Summer Magic"?  It starred Hayley Mills and Burl Ives.  Love that movie!  One of my favorite songs from that movie is "The Ugly Bug Ball".  Do you remember that?  If not, watch the video here ... or even if you do remember it, watch the video anyways ... it'll be fun!


Ok, so I know, I know.  You're thinking what on earth does that have to do with Avon?  Well, I just can't help myself.  Everytime I see a can of Skin So Soft Bug Guard it causes me to think of this song.  Oh my my, what's wrong with me?  The world may never know.



But seriousy, have you tried Skin So Soft Bug Guard?  It's good stuff folks.  Let me give you an example.  I work for an engineer who also has a land surveying department.  These guys are manly-men.  I show up one day with my little "Avon Lady" bag and tell them they just gotta try this stuff!  Their reactions were to die for ... "Uh, Tammie, we're MEN.  We don't use Avon." ... and my favorite ... "I ain't gonna be smelling like no chick".  But I batted my eyes and said "Purty pahlease" and they were like, "Oh, fine.  Just don't tell anyone!"  Later as they came back in from the field THEY WERE SOLD and have kept cans and cans of this stuff in their trucks and on the storage shelves ever since.  They told me it works better than any other stuff for all types of bugs even those pesky no-see-ums.

So what are you summer plans?  Camping ... fishing ... hiking ... even just playing in the back yard.  Is something going to be buggin' you?  Then shop my online store and try it ... you'll like it!  If you have tried it then be sure to leave a comment below.

And, for some summer fun ideas you might also like:

   














Tiered Planter
for your summer gardening fun!
 















And is anyone who knows me surprised
that I would have diet coke on my blog?


1 comment:

Love Sweet Love said...

Hi Tammie! Just wanted to let you know you won the bubble watch giveaway on my blog! Congrats!
Angela
(and thanks for featuring my planter!!)