Friday, July 22, 2011

The "Eyes" Have It!

So, my friends, what's your eye color?

Are you a Brown-Eyed Girl, like me?



or are you Green-Eyed and Envied? 
Man, what I wouldn't give to have green eyes!!



Maybe you have those Oh So Baby Blues.



or perhaps your eyes are Bewitching and Hazel.
I call these "magic eyes" because they change colors.



Whatever your eye color ... have we got a plan for you!
 Ok, so is it just me or does using that line above make you think of Veggie Tales ... "Have we got a show for you!"
I know, something is terribly wrong with me ... my children pray it's not genetic ... moving on.

The following are suggested ideas for you to use based on your personal eye color.  I can't take credit for these suggestions.  I'm good but I'm not that good :)  These are provided courtesy of Jillian Dempsey, Avon's Professional Make-Up Artist ... remember her from last week's post ... a moment of silence please as we once again ooooh and aaaaah over her husband, Mr. McDreamy ....


Is there anything more McDreamy than a daddy with his babies??
I think not!

 Ok, moment is over, back to the land of the normal people now :)  So, as I was saying, the following are suggested color combinations for you to use to make the most of our YOUR beautiful eyes.

For the Brown-Eyed Girl.  Want to intensify your brown eye color?  You should stick with brown, bronze, and gold shades.  However, if your desire is to make your eyes pop, then go with purples and greens because they add contrast to your brown.




For the Green-Eyed and Envied of the Group.  Green and brown shades intensify your green, but plums and lavenders will add contrast to your color and really put a pop effect to your eyes.



For you, the Oh So Baby Blues.  You need to stick with blue and gray shades if your desire is to intensify the blue.  But to get a pop-look-at-me effect then you need to go with browns and beiges.



And last but not least, for those of you with magical, bewitching and Hazel Eyes.  Your choice of color to intensify should be browns, greens, grays, and gold.  Man, you get all the good colors!  However, pink adds the perfect contrast to make your hazel eyes really pop.




And there you have it.  If you found the color combo you like, and you're ready to try your hand at making your eyes POP, then head over to my online store and check out all the awesome products available.  And if this is your first order with me, use the code FIRSTREP during check-out and you'll get FREE shipping.  Woot Woot!

If you still have more questions please, please, please, feel free to email me and ask away (you can find my email by viewing my google profile OR by viewing my online store).  If I don't have the answer then I will find someone who does!  I guar-an-tee it (can anyone name the cajun chef who said that first?  Man, what a useless bunch of knowledge I have in my head.  I need therapy!)

2 comments:

Hannah Handmade said...

Cute blog! I am your newest follower, COme follow us back?

Alicia @ littlesprinklesoffun said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sometimes the warming trays can be hard to find...but keep looking they are fun and well worth it! :)