Friday, June 24, 2011

Take the Skincare Quiz!

I bet quite a few of you out there in cyber land are like me.  You WANT to take care of your skin but when you go to the store ... or browse through say, like, an Avon brochure :) ... you are overwhelmed and like "What the heck am I supposed to choose!"


Fret no more my friends.  Check out the Avon "Skin Care Quiz" online at my store.  You will be asked a series of questions and then at the end you will be shown all the products suited best for your skin type.  Try-it, You might like-it.

And, once you find out the ANEW for you ... don't order just yet is my advice.  I know, not great marketing on my part but I believe in honesty and treating you like I would want to be treated.  Beginning 7/29/11 will be a GREAT way to try the ANEW line of products for the least amount of money!  For only $19.99 you can get a 2-Week ANEW Regimen Kit.  This great deal will include a trial size cleanser,day moisturizer, evening moisturizer, and a FULL size eye treatment.  It's a $66 value for only $19.99.  Cha-Ching! 

Avon has something for all skin types.  So head over today and discover yours!

**How to find the quiz on my site**
When you get to my site just click "About Avon" at the top.  Then choose "Articles/Tips/How To's".  Easy Peasy.  Now you'll see in the left hand column "Take the Skin Care Quiz".  Voila!  You are there.

No comments: