Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sales Event!

Have you ever seen "The Sound of Music"?  Duh, who hasn't, right?  I absolutely LOVE that movie.  One of my favorite songs from the movie is when Julie Andrews and the youngins are singing "These are a few of my favorite things".  Ahhh, the memories.

Well, I can't help but hum that tune to myself as I browse this latest Avon brochure.  So many of my favorite things are on sale!  Who doesn't love a sale, right?!  It makes me feel less guilty for spending money on frivolous things for myself.  Anyone else out there like that?  You see something you want really bad and then say, "Well, my son needs this ..." or "Hmmm, my daughter really wants this ..." and then you don't buy it.  I think it's a mom thing.  You don't see dads doing that do ya?  How many of our garages are filled with man-toys??  Hmpf.

Oh-Oh ... off track ... back to the reason for this blog :)  Because so many of my favorite things are on SALE, I decided I'd blog a few to wet your appetite.  This is by no means an exhaustive list of everything.  These are just the ones that I'm going to jump at :)

Since we've been talking about feet this month ... how exciting that much of the FOOTWORKS line is on sale!  Buy one get one for 99 cents.  Anything from pages 168-173 of the latest brochure.  I've clipped a tiny replica of the pages below to give you an idea.  For a better look check out my online store.






NATURALS Shower Gels are CHEAP this time.  Usually they are around $6.00 but right now they are on sale for $1.99 each.  LOVE these gels.  Yummy smelling and makes your skin so so so soft.


Beyond Color PLUMPING Lipstick is only $4.99!  Kowabunga dude.  I love this lipstick.  I use the beige shimmer.  It really does work.  After like wearing it for about 3 days my lips were not so old ladyish and wrinkly :)  I hate getting old :)  Anways, it's not a glossy finish though if that is what you want.  More a matte finish with a tiny sheen.  Smooth looking.


And finally, GLAZEWEAR Lip Gloss is on sale too!  This is what you go to for a glossy shiny look.  Only $2.99 each.  That is a savings of $3.  50% off baby!  What I like about these is they are not overly sticky like other glosses.  I love the Mocha Latte and the Island Glow.  I guess you can tell I'm a warm person with my colors.  LOVE them browns :)


As I said, much much more is on sale.  I bet you find things that YOU love.  Hey, and if you do, be sure to type in the comments here so others can jump on the bandwagon with us :)

To order any of the above ... or to see what else is available be sure to check it out at my online store.

No comments: