Sunday, June 19, 2011

e-Party Hosts Wanted!

We've all done them. We've all spent our retirement and our children's inheritance on them :) What am I talking about? Hostess parties. They rock and we women LOVE them. We love the products we buy and we love the FREE stuff we get by having the hostess parties. But, if you are like me, you DON'T love the clean up afterwards. And you DON'T love having to buy and make food to feed the gaggle of women that come. So, how can you earn FREE Avon products and NOT have the mess to clean up or the food to buy?


Host an Avon e-Party! Hosting an AVON e-Party is just like any other hostess party ... but it's online! NO MESS TO CLEAN UP. NO FOOD AND SNACKS TO BUY. And the best part is that you get to keep your contact list to YOURSELF. I send you an email and YOU forward it to your friends. That way your friends who are not interested will have their privacy protected. They will only hear from me IF they are interested.

You will host your e-Party for 2 weeks. At the end of that time I will let you know your hostess gift* and you can SHOP SHOP SHOP. And, it's even possible to have a theme to your party ... or hold one for a special event (like a school fundraiser, or a bridal shower or a birthday party). When you email me just let me know and I'll be sure to include that on your party site.



So, if this sounds like something you may be interested in ... email me today and we'll get the ball rolling and you'll be on your way to FREE Avon products*.

*Hostess Party Gifts:
Under $50 = A special hostess gift
$50-$100 = 10% of total party sales in FREE Avon products
$100+ = 15% of total party sales in FREE Avon products!!

No comments: